One of the leader in polish and international IT sector, which employs almost 100 000 people around the world, is looking for an experienced ABAP Developer to join the company and help to provide good quality and IT service to clients.
This employer was awarded four times with the Great Place to Work certificate which enables him to be on the top of the IT services company not only in Poland, but on the whole globe.
The main resposibilities are:
- developing, implementing and maintening changes in SAP
- activating the existing functionality and being the first point of contact for main users - answering questions and solving problems
- working directly with stakeholders and business partners to understand main requirements and implement them properly
- solid experience in ABAP coding, design, testing and implementation
- ability to use dialog programming, Web dynpros, class and interface programming, user-exists, ALV, BADI's, Implicit/Explicit Enhancement, web services, smart forms, adobe forms and RFC's.
- knowledge of other SAP development tools such as CCLM, Netweaver Developer Studio and BDT's are a plus
- competitive salary (budget depends on your qualifications - we are searching for Regulars and Seniors) and stable employment (employment contract but B2B is also possible),
- attractive benefit package - language lessons, Multisport card, private medical care, events, access to knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals;
- opportunity to implement own ideas and improvements;
- opportunity to develop skills in rare IT areas;
- career path;