For our TOP Client, we are looking for VAT Specialist.
Join developing Global Center in Wroclaw!
- Preparation of foreign VAT fillings and refund applications
- Support of VAT checks
- Set up and execution of VAT account reconciliation, VAT ID number validation, European VAT code management
- Support in relation to VAT compliance issues- audits, registrations etc.
- Contact point for external service providers
- At least 2 years of professional working experience, gained in global organization in the area of VAT compliance
- University degree: finance, accounting etc.
- Fluency in English, any additional language will be a plus
- Can do attitude
- Attractive salary
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Internal and external trainings
- Lot of additional benefits
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta