For our client - a global leader in outsourcing and customer care, we are currently looking for candidates to work as a:
Technical Support Specialist with German.
It is a support role for the users of a world famous software.
You will be responsible for:
- responding to customers' requests and inquiries regarding trouble with said software via phone, e-mail, and chat (optionally)
- identifying the customer's problem and providing them with a solution
- following up on your conversation in order to ensure the best customer experience possible
- Native or fluent German
- good English (min. B1)
- willingness to help customers solve their problems
- customer orientation and attention to detail
- technical inclinations to master PC software
- Professional initial training, no experience required
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- a wide range of internal trainings opening further career opportunities in the company
- an inclusive, multicultural work environment
- Polish for Foreigners courses
- possibility to relax reading, gaming, or sleeping in cutting-edge relax rooms
- work only in business hours (start at 09:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m.).
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta