For our Client - an US company, leader in production of industrial automation - we are looking for candidate who will join company's support center in Katowice as Senior Technical Support Engineer.
The Candidate on the position will be responsible for:
- providing technical support for external and internal Clients
- solving complex problems and reacting on queries from 1st line technical support
- creating technical documentation
- higher education (e.g Computer Science, Network Engineering, System Administration)
- at least 1 year of professional experience as a Network Administrator / 2nd Line Support Engineer
- very good English language knowledge
- knowledge with networks and Cisco devices (routers, switches)
- CCNA/CCNP certifications will be a great advantage
- stable work in an international company with strong and stable position on market
- an opportunity of professional development
- access to high-end technologies
- attractive salary
- participation in international projects
- option of remote work (1 day / week)
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.