For our Client, well-known company which has branches all around the world and vastly develop their business based in new technologies, life science and environmental area we are looking for a candidate for position Corporate Tax Analyst EMEA.
- Cooperation with European Tax Manager and Tax Department on all related requests related with compliance in Europe
- Coordinate and provide guidance to all Financial Controllers in SSC (CIT/VAT returns for all entities)
- Organize and support periodical tax reconciliations with the Financial Controllers
- Organize follow up reviews
- Provide ad-hoc support, coordination and expertise to any tax planning efforts, including a solid knowledge of BEPS proposals and its impact on PKI
- Constant work to improve and redesign process flow for VAT and CIT compliance in a matrix organization and commissionaire distribution model
- Support process for IT to maintain the integrity of the financial systems
- Optimize processes for tax payments, tax forecasting and VAT in accordance with global tax objectives and local rules.
- Process work includes: statutory returns, income Tax Returns and annexes, tax prepayments, VAT monthly/ quarterly and yearly returns, monthly country Tax dashboards.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in Taxes (Big Four experience will be an asset)
- University degree (best if from Law, Business Administration or Economy)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Very good accounting knowledge
- Strong CIT/ VAT and Deferred taxation knowledge is a must
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- Knowledge of HFM, OneSource Tax Provision and BvD TP software will be an asset
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methods
- Self-organized and disciplined, mature and pro-active person with a high level of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attractive salary and financial bonus
- Social package including: Multisport, life insurance, sweets and fruits in the office,
- Good working atmosphere in an international environment
- Created career path and possibilities of career development
- Language courses and other trainings
- Parking place
- Additionall 4 days of holidays
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | HR and Administration and Law | Accountancy | Analyses | Audit | Finance SSC / BPO | Banking | Finance | Law | Manager | Accountant | Analyst | Assistant | Officer | Controller | Chief accountant | Business line manager | Officer / clerk | Legal advisor | Lawyer | Accounts receivable | Excel | Finance | Financial | Back office | OTC | VAT | Tax | SOX | SAP | Reporting | Data entry | Controlling | Corporate | Business unit | BIG 4 | Legal | Office | EMEA / CEE | Księgowa