It is an opportunity for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to work on enterprise projects in various domains achieving millions/billions of users all over the world delivering best UX basing on advanced platform features and custom UX solutions.
Scalable applications should use hottest technologies, architectural approaches and require deep platform understanding from engineers.
Complicated multi-client solutions require omnichanel implementation, heavy business logicand analytics
and as a result complex validation, verification, testing approaches including unit testing and UI automation.
Work process includes communications with other platforms teams, UX, backend, manual and automation test teams, POs, BAs in order to heave consistent and stable delivery. The challenges of working within the environment make it necessary for the candidate to be a complete software engineer. This means the person should be able to define and fine tune the scope of the tasks working with client stakeholders, implement a high quality solution, make sure it is properly verified in terms of requirements and coordinate its release. Ideally, the person should also be proactive and drive improvement in various areas. This does not mean only suggesting them but also implementing them after they are discussed and
The team is distributed and its part could be located in different time zones. The iOS group is consistently expanding and provides opportunities to develop within.
- Take part in the development of native mobile app with iOS
- Work within a distributed team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution
- Help to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute with innovative and
- Help the Product Team with investigating the newest technology features and creating small
- Help the Product Team to clarify the requirements, provide technical expertise to help them
- Work closely with the UX design team to help them to create the best design
- Provide technical guidance in terms of designs to the team, help them with day to day
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements
- Help to manage the team and projects in the context of agile team development
- Participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) in terms of prioritization, story point
- Proven experience in providing mobile software development
- Deep knowledge of iOS platform and Swift programming language;
- 3+ years' experience in commercial development of iOS applications;
- Experience with non-MVC architectures (MVVM/VIPER);
- Experience with Reactive frameworks (ReactiveCocoa/RxSwift);
- Intermediate+ level of spoken English.
- Great team work skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Very good English
- Eager to learn
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with dependency management tools (Cocoapods/Carthage);
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Unit testing experience;
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git);
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Experience of working in a team environment;
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Open ending contract with competitive conditions
- Social package: you can decide what kind of benefits to pick from the whole range of available
holidays and many more)
- Sponsorship of employee participation in IT conferences
- A selection of interesting projects
- Attractive relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- English and Polish lessons
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja