Recruitment and HR services company is currently seeking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist for our established and growing office. Work in a fast-paced, fun, positive and team-oriented environment while advancing in your career. We are looking for an ambitious performer who can lead and develop a strong team to ensure our continued success in the local marketplace. This office has a solid book of business and huge growth potential with a stable, experienced and high performing team already in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants the ability to grow into a market leader.
The scope of duties of Senior Recruitment Specialist will include:
- Participation in the recruiting processes of professional staff within Finance, Banking, Sales and Marketing
- Operative recruiting work like preparing of job advertisements, application processing, interviewing, preparing of CV´s and prequalification of candidates, training and preparing of candidates
- Reporting to the division manager
- Supporing and mentoring less experienced collegues and researchers
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar will be a plus
- Min. of 2-3 years of experience in conducting recruitment processes, preferably in the Finance&Banking/Sales&Marketing/SSC industry
- HR experience, preferably in recruiting and hiring of new personnel
- Very good skills in English, both verbal and written
- General skills in use of PC, MS office, internet, business systems
- Challenging and independent position within an international, dynamically growing company
- Stable work, developed and mature structures
- Benefits package
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja