Are you looking for a truly innovative working environment which develops solutions that make a real difference in IT world?
Are you interested in Big Data, real time Security Management, Cloud solutions and real time data analysis?
This is an opportunity to join a world class QA Engineering team. This position is based in Krakow office.
- Lead the test effort of our tactical monthly releases from planning to execution and delivery
- Ensure the quality of Plug-ins for a wide range of network protocols.
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features.
- Designing test strategies using Test/QA best practice
- Using scripting and programming skills to develop automaton that reduces manual test effort
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Excellent manual and exploratory testing and troubleshooting skills
- In depth knowledge of networking protocols L2-L7 (e.g. FIX/SIP/Diameter/Radius/DNS/DHCP/STP/Multicast/BGP/OSPF/HTTP/SSL/TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6)
- Hands-on experience with networking tools (e.g Wireshark/Tcpdump/Tcpreplay etc)
- Scripting ability in Python / Bash.
- Hands on experience working with Linux/unix environments
- Analysis of specifications / creating test plans
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- An opprotunity to join a core team of experts in Krakow R&D company center
- Highly innovative technologies and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- -Health Insurance
- Sports Card
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working practices
- Office in city centre location with free parking space
- Catered lunches on Friday
- Regular social outings for our fun-loving team
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, the sharpest minds in the industry
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja