For our Client, operating company focused on growing FinTech and banking business, we are currently looking for Senior Java Developer, who will join a new team in Krakow. We are looking for someone who is keen to roll up their sleeves and to develop, support and transform our public facing, fast growing finance platform.
Key things you’ll do
- Day to day management of the Krakow office, helping to recruit and build and manage the local team.
- You will know how to communicate with and get the best out of people to ensure products are implemented effectively and deadlines are met
- Technology roadmap, you will contribute to and help prioritise and manage and implement initiatives
- You will use your industry knowledge, expertise and analytical skill set to help drive forward the product and platform roadmap.
- 6 years of Java development experience
- Confident with cloud and cloud-native technologies
- You will have a strong general understanding of either Financial Services or the FinTech landscape who the key players and our competitors are and who offers what products and features
- A technical background and past experience would be a plus (Masters or Bachelors degree in a related computer science/mathematics/STEM field or equivalent preferred)
- You will also have a solid understanding of technology industry trends, development approaches and frameworks.
- Full-stack Java developer, using an IoC platforms such as Spring, Tapestry, or DropWizard
- AWS/Cloud infrastructure experience
- MicroService relevant technologies such as REST and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Database technologies, preferably JPA/Hibernate and Postgres
- Knowledge around the Could Native Computing Foundation offerings such as particular Kubernetes
- Infra-as-code offerings
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Automated web testing experience (Selenium, Gherkin, etc)
- Load testing experience (Jmeter, etc)
- QA experience
- Analytical skills will also be viewed as a plus, especially in understanding data (e.g. Excel, R, Python, SQL)
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Attractive office location
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja