Our Client is an American software house with over two decades of commercial software product engineering expertise and more than 25 years of globally distributed agile delivery. The company exists in more than 25 countries and provides its expertise mainly to financial, insurence and banking industry.
- taking part in developing project for one of the biggest American bank which goal is to migrate a finance application from old to a new one; you will be working with technologies like:
- Angular 6
- JS/ES 6
- being part of an Agile/Scrum environment;
- working in a multination environment and cooperate with teams located outside of Poland.
RequirementsAt least 2 years of proven professional experience, recently connected with:
- Angular framework,
- CSS and LESS/SAAS,
- HTML5 and JSON/XML,
- Databases (Postgre SQL, Oracle DB, Mongo DB)
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- taking part in international projects, developed for clients from around the globe;
- vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification and language courses (also Polish language);
- relocation package for those who relocate both from Poland and abroad; support from the Global Mobility Team;
- possibility to work in a wide range of projects and move from one to another (with possibility to relocate to another city);
- attractive benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, fruits on a weekly basis, sponsored sport activities, etc.);
- startup atmosphere within corporate projects;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja