We are currently looking for candidates specialising in procurement processes and interested in joining a new workplace.
The role is seated in Warsaw and will be part of a small international team procurement experts cooperating with colleagues in Finance, Contract and Purchasing departments.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- work on optimisation strategies and solutions
- onboard new markets and adjust the current standards to new requirements
- be the SPOC for arising matters
- min. 3 - 5 years of experience in procurment area
- solid experience with SAP (mandatory requirement)
- experience in large and small corporate structures (preferred mix)
- fluent English
- sport card
- private health insurance including dental option
- life insurance
- holiday bonus
- massages for employees
- Sodexo lunch coupons
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta