For our client, international logistic company located in central Poland in Lodz city, we are looking for Finnish speakers for a position of Sales Administrator. Hired person will work stationaly in modern office and will be responsible for remote daily support of sales representatives in Finland.
Scope of duties:
- Daily support of sales representatives in Finland;
- Preparing sales documents;
- Processing data in IT company's system;
- Preparing reports and PowerPoint presentations;
- Daily contact with sales representatives regarding current projects and tasks.
- Very good Finnish skills - at least B2 level;
- Very good command of English - at least B2 level;
- Familiarity with MS PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent communications skills.
- Stable employment of the basis of permanent contract;
- Benefits: private health care, sport card, life inssurance;
- Stable working hours: from Monday till Friday, 8:00 - 16:15.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja