Our client provides operational support for integrated, SAP-centric platform. The solution will be deployed globally, so the team will be responsible for supporting new clients and working closely with the business.
Currently, we are looking for SAP GRC Analyst.
- Development and implementation of GRC Internal Control Framework according to requirements
- Supporting various GRC Tool Adoption projects for the various risk & mitigating control activities
- Uploading and validating GRC ruleset changes
- Execution and processing of GRC risk analysis results for business stakeholders
- Supporting testing and creation of SOP guidance for execution of mitigation controls designs
- Developing automated solutions to address GRC Team’s and business stakeholders’ needs
- Professional experience in similar role
- Knowledge of SAP GRC tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Globally aware mind set
- SAP GRC Access Controls Certification will be a plus
- Possibility to work remotely (up to 80% of working time)
- Office in the centre of Wroclaw
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Work in international environment
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja