We are currently looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Regulatory Reporting Analyst in banking environment.
- execution of non-financial regulatory reporting obligations
- anomaly analyses
- advising on regulatory risk and requirements
- data verification, validations and testing
Our client prefers candidates with existing experience in the first place, but one vacany can be reserved for a junior profile ready to learn.
Proposed contract duration is 12 months - external employment by the agency.
- previous experience with regulatory matters (e.g. MIFID, EMIR)
- insight into financial products and markets
- experience in a process-based international experience
- excellent organization and communication skills with proactive mind-set
- fluent English (a must have)
- benefit package similar to the one offered by the employing entity i.e. access to private medical care and sports card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta