We are currently looking for candidates to fill Purchasing Manager with English position for our Client.
It is a chance to take part in advanced processes in worldwide growing organization with leader position on Cracow's market. The company is looking for Leader who will strengthen their insourcing team!
- Leading, managing and developing a growing team of specialists
- Being a point of escalations for team and for clients
- Acting as subject matter expert for the Buyers
- Providing professional and proactive day to day service for internal clients
- Working closely with internal Clients and maintaining good working relationship
- Providing process quality assurance, high quality various reporting
- Driving and proposing process improvements within assigned scope to assure productivity
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Provide team members with coaching and assure process team training requirements are satisfied
- Maintain communication with other teams around Europe – cooperate with global colleagues
- Higher education ( Bachelor Degree)
- 3- 4 years of experience in procurement area
- Experience in leading team or position of Team Leader Back Up will be advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Previous experience from IT & Services procurement
- Experience in negotiations and sourcing of suppliers
- Very good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of ARIBA system will be an advantage
- Work in a large organization with an established position in the market
- Attractive salary
- Social package (private medical care, Multisport card)
- Extensive training package
- Defined career path
- Nice and friendly work atmosphere
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Multilingual and Customer Service | Enginneering | Customer service | IT | Finance SSC / BPO | Logistics | Purchasing | Engineering | Support | Specialist | Officer / clerk | Auditor | Analyst | Agent | Buyer | 1st line | Technical | Reporting | Procurement | Order taking | Master data | Language | Incoming call | Hardware | Software | Back office | Customer | Data entry | Expenses | Purchase | Automotive | Pracownik działu obsługi klienta