For our Client - international premium consulting company we are looking for professional Project Assistant to join the Central & Eastern European Client's team in Warsaw.
The person will execute knowledge-management and insight-generation activities in support of three core objectives:
- business development (with an emphasis on both new-market entry and increasing market share in core segments)
- driving speed and quality of search execution
- administrative tasks associated with the search project.
- bachelor’s degree from a highly-respected institution
- outstanding record of academic achievement
- outstanding problem solver; highly analytical; superior logical reasoning capabilities; excellent qualitative analysis skills; comfort with (and willingness to develop) quantitative analysis skills.
- ability to quickly filter and synthesize large volumes of information, identifying key points and providing relevant insights to senior leaders.
- excellent writing skills and presentation-development capabilities; demonstrated ability to produce succinct, relevant documentation; demonstrated ability to conceptualize and execute insight-rich reports.
- outstanding oral communication skills in both Polish and English; ability to state points clearly and concisely.
- excellent project- and time-management skills.
- highly effective in working as a member of a team.
- highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with statistical software packages a plus.
- premium private medical care including dental option
- lot of trainings and possibilities to develop in company structure
- attractive salary level and yearly bonuses
- very good atmosphere at work, friendly team and good office localization
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja