For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for experienced IT Product Manager.
Working on this position you will have an opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions in a challenging automotive industry.
The company rapidly growing and strives to provide their customers with best-in-class data, software and service.
About the role:
- Analyzes market data and works with third parties and customers including national accounts to identify needs and define new product opportunities. Maintains detailed knowledge of market conditions, competing products, and customers. Defines the product roadmap, success criteria, and sets expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Builds product line strategy and execution plan to deliver on financial and customer commitments collaborating cross-functionally at all levels of the organization. This includes product development and marketing and sales programs to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Manages product team, driving business processes for various product lines; motivates and coaches team members for continual success; resolves high-level obstacles, as necessary, for team members; provides formal and informal feedback.
- Designs product packaging, pricing, and name to distinguish product line(s) from other products in line with the product’s value proposition.
- Seeks out opportunities and develops and delivers presentations at speaking engagements to drive customer awareness of product capabilities and new customer initiatives.
- Independently develops and manages relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals. Is seen as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert of assigned product.
- Has a solid understanding of competitive landscape, company's solutions and strategy, and customer needs; develops product line strategy based on those dynamics.
- Strong experience in a product development environment; experience managing large scale projects and implementations.
- 2 years of previous supervisory experience including conducting performance reviews and coaching employees to success
- Ability to manage at both a daily operational level with the staff as well as at a strategic level
- Exceptional leadership skills, establishing credibility within teams as a knowledgeable, effective leader
- Strategic thinker with a track record of success evaluating and implementing new technology products.
- Demonstrated proactive ability to lead cross-functional teams to successful project completion; ability to resolve complex problems along the way. - Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to manage client relationships.
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken.
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Multisport Card,
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja