For our Client, the largest telecommunications operator in EU, who is opening a new office in Warsaw to meet its increasing demands, we are currently looking for candidate for the position of: Pre-sales Executive.
- Cooperation with Key Account Managers from other branches, in consultation with the Cloud Solution Architects and Delivery Managers to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
- Promote Cloud offering by understanding the customer’s key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Upselling and cross-selling Microsoft Cloud Services portfolio to existing Client accounts in close collaboration with KAM’s and other branches leadership
- Act as the Cloud services Expert and cloud thought leader on the selling team
- Explore Microsoft portfolio for new accounts across all areas
- Use your business skills and knowledge of cloud migration, modernization and managed services requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centres
- Develop and nurture a network of high-quality active channel partners and resellers of Microsoft Cloud Services portfolio across CEE region, and servicing as “trusted vendor partner” with them to hunt and close new business.
- Manage relationships with the key accounts of our Client portfolio to create a strong relationship
- Make successful relationships with the KAM and Delivery teams to build opportunities and grow business.
- Work within EU guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with prospect customers.
- Develop a network within branches from all Europe to maximize the value of existing resources and knowledge to drive business development.
- Ensure clean handoff from service line sales to appropriate delivery resources
- Strong sales experience in the domain of business systems and applications required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience in selling cloud services (Windows migration)
- Very good knowledge of cloud migration, Windows migration, 0365, application modernization, managed services and data management including storage, integration and security products
- Fluent English and Polish
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja