For international manufacturing company located in Lodz we are seeking candidates for the position of Payroll Specialist.
- handle payroll process according to the law.
- responsibility for salary calculation process.
- prepare reports for ZUS, US, PFRON, GUS.
- prepare salary report for internal use.
- prepare tax declaration and declaration for ZUS.
- min. 3 years of experience as independent Payroll Specialist, gained in internal department or outsourcing company.
- very good knowledge of payroll systems and Płatnik.
- very good practical knowledge of labor and social security law as well as income tax act.
- good English and Polish skills.
- very good MS Office skills.
- University degree.
- accuracy, analytical skills and very good communication skills.
- possibility of professional development in renowned company from manufacturing sector.
- stable employment conditions.
- competitive set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja