For our Client- one of the largest software company in the world, which is based in city centre of Wrocław, due to fast grow, we are looking for candidates for Payroll Accountant position.
- Providing complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Supporting audit process
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Providing analytics to business initiatives.
- Developing a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Higher education ( Business or Economics ).
- 2+ years of experience in finance analyst
- Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Working in international company in city centre of Wrocław
- Project work from 8-10 months
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Sport card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Finance | Analyses | Accountant | Administrator | Analyst | Assistant | Specialist | Finance | Financial | Excel | Complex | Cash application | Business | Debt collection | Analityk finansowy