For our client – international company located in Lodz – we are currently seeking experienced candidates for the position of Material Planning Team Leader.
- build, manage and develop a team of Specialists responsible for material planning and support.
- participate in process transition from abroad to Lodz.
- manage business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- secure a high delivery performance on the team KPI’s.
- ensure team compliance to internal policies.
- previous experience in team leader role within material planning/supply chain/purchasing/order management departments (or similar) is a must.
- very good understanding of material planning process.
- very good English skills.
- previous experience in working with SAP system.
- University degree.
- strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- possibility of professional development within the international company.
- competitive set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
- modern office in the center of Lodz.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta