We are currently looking for candidates to fill a position of Master Data Analyst with English for our Client.
It is a chance to take part in advanced processes in worldwide growing organization with leader position on Cracow's market. The company is looking for a Specialist who take up a new challenge in newly created project and strengthen the team!
- Taking part in processing incoming data related to orders and Clients
- Creating Clients' accounts in system
- Manage e-mail and phone contact with data owners
- Fulfilling necessary documentations in system
- Checking correctness of data in the system
- Modifying and maintain master data from various entities across Europe
- Ensuring daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines
- Sharing knowledge with other team members
- Continuous work on improving process
- Cooperation with AP department
- 1 year of experience in work with Clients (experience in Master Data Management will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong motivation to work in international team
- Very good Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Opportunity for joining to fast developing orgaznization with chance for professional development in an international environment
- Benefits (private Medical Healthcare, Multisport card, insurance for life, trainings, annual bonus)
- Stable long term agreement
- Attractive salary
- Friendly working atmosphere and open informal organizational culture
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Analyses | Audit | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Accountant | Specialist | Analyst | Assistant | Officer / clerk | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | General ledger | Excel | Finance | Financial | Fixed Assets | GAAP | General | ERP | Oracle | Improvement | Transition | Analityk finansowy