For our client – international company located in Lodz – we are currently seeking candidates for the position of Master Data Specialist.
- enter, modify and maintain pricing/product master data from various entities across Europe.
- manage e-mail and phone contact with data owners.
- obtain and enter missing master data.
- follow up on data quality issues and correct data if needed, reporting data conflicts.
- previous experience in master data management area, gained in international environment.
- very good English language skills.
- SAP and Excel skills.
- University degree.
- customer and detail oriented.
- possibility of professional development within the company.
- set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- modern office in the center of Lodz.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Finance SSC / BPO | Purchasing | Administrator | Officer | Specialist | Administration | Data entry | Excel | Product | SAP | Valuation / pricing | Master data | Pracownik back office