For our Client, the international company which specializes in creating innovative solutions, we are looking for experienced candidates for: Machine Learning Engineer
- Designing algorithms using machine learning;
- Implementing new complex functionalities;
- Development of computer vision and machine learning algorithms and software, from research prototypes to production-ready, modular, high-quality solutions;
- High performance realizations of data processing algorithms.
- A relevant university degree (MSc / Ph.D.) in computer science, engineering, mathematics or similar;
- Strong background in object-oriented programming;
- Strong background in Deep / Reinforcement / Machine Learning;
- Proficient programming skills in Python and C/C++;
- Experience with state-of-the-art machine learning frameworks, e.g. pytorch, keras, tensorflow, scikit-learn;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Previous experience working in research-oriented projects would be an asset.
- Participating in international projects;
- Attractive salary;
- Sports package;
- Private health care and life insurance;
- Good working atmosphere.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja