Our Client provides most innovative solutions for molecular testing and diagnostic laboratories. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently, due to strong growth of software development teams, we are looking for exeprienced Machine Learning Engineer.
The task at hand is a new Data Platform for both technical and non-technical specialists who rely on data in their projects and decision-making. The platform is being developed to ensure the right people have the right data at the right level of granularity across all brands and divisions. Whether it's a Marketing Specialist who is thinking up a new campaign or a Data Scientist working on Machine Learning development, the platform is designed to deliver to them the best possible results through the use of new technologies and thorough requirements analysis.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
- Experience with data mining, feature selection.
- Expertise in one of the following programming languages: python, R.
- Expertise in a common machine learning framework (scikit-learn, spark mllib, caret).
- High confidence in handling structured and unstructured data.
- Conceptual knowledge of distributed and non-distributed data processes.
- Conceptional understanding of distributed machine learning in the cloud.
- Experience in working with a cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- possibility to work in international environment,
- permanent contract of employment or B2B cooperation,
- competitive salary and social package (relocation package, happy Mondays, language lessons, Multisport cards, medical package)
- possibility to learn new technologies and to take a part in different projects.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja