For our client, international SSC company, we are looking for candidates for a position of Logistics & Customer Administrator.
Scope of duties:
- Processing orders and deliveries of IT licence contracts;
- Processing, updating and maintaining data connected with licence contracts;
- Create credit/debit notes in SAP regarding issued invoices;
- Cooperation with sales units;
- Preparing reports.
- At least one year of experience in international SSC/BPO company;
- Very good SAP skills;
- Very good command of English and German (at least B2 level);
- Familiarity with MS Excel;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Employment on the basis of permanent contract;
- Benefits: private medical health care, sport card, life inssurance;
- Flexible working hours 7/9 - 15/17;
- Home office after 6 months of employment.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc