For our TOP Client, we are looking for Linux Administrator.
Join developing Global Center in Wroclaw!
- Administration of Linux servers ( SuSE Linux Enterprise, CENTOS)
- Operation of virtual servers and Central servers (VMWare, KVM, LDAP, Samba)
- Automation through Scripting (Bash, Python, Perl
- Maintenece and troubleshooting
- Support technical projects
- At least 3 years of Linux system administration experience
- Higher degree required, preferably in network technology
- Experience with Scripting languages- Python, Perl, Bash
- Have familiarity with VMware or other virtualization environment
- Have good communication skills
- Have knowledge of English allowing for easy day-to-day communication
- Attractive salary
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Internal and external trainings
- Lot of additional benefits
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta