For our Client we are currently looking for a Junior Marketing Campaign Specialist who will work as part of a Marketing Team based in Warsaw and will be responsible for marketing activities.
- manage global email campaigns for 30 countries,
- manage quarterly print campaigns for top strategic customers globally,
- preparing and develop reporting on email, analyze data and come up with improvement ideas,
- propose ideas for marketing campaign performance improvements and work with the central marketing support team to implement.
- marketing or a technical background (experience in working in related area will be an asset),
- experience in using of MS Excel and Power Point,
- fluency in English- must have,
- analytical curiosity, a structured way of working and affinity to data,
- stable employment on the basis of contract of employment
- attractive salary
- attractive benefit package (extended medical care, multisport card/multicafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance)
- language courses
- training and development
- chillout-room with game console
- fruity Wednesdays
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=sprzedaz-marketing-logistyka