For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious
Associate Software Engineer (Java).
Working on this position you will have an opportunity to take the responsibility for delivery of web solutions to the agreed requirements, quality levels, expectations and timescales in the automotive industry. You will join Cracow-based team and will participate in all phases of Software Development lifecycle including task planning, testing and coding.
- Developing and maintenance of software solutions
- Contributing at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling work to deliver solutions on time
- Producing and executing unit test plans,
- Preparing documentation
- Cooperating close with senior team members
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Java programming
- Experience of working in Agile projects
- Good English skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Working in an international environment
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Trainings and development opportunities
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja