For our Client, international leader in IT and New Technologies areas we are looking for an experienced professional for a position of Junior IS Solution Architect.
The hired professional will be responsible for applications' technical design. The role's scope include:
- Desigining the technical IS solutions and ensuring its alignment with other modules
- roadmap's landscape execution from the technology perspective
- engaging in requirements engineering
- designing and development of the Treasury applications' architecture
- close cooperation with developers and testers
- documenting technical architecture of newly created applications
- strong experience in software development domain including knowledge of .NET programming
- good knowledge of UML and architecture modelling tools
- previous experience in designing at least one application
- Possibility of development in new organization
- Benefits Package including min. (private medical care, Multisport or Multikafeteria, trainings and more)
- Annual bonus
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja