For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of:
Junior Finance Administrator with German
- Place subscription and redemption orders, repair orders (defects & rejects)
- Settle the orders with foreign counterparties and on our clients’ accounts
- Investigate and Regularize cash & securities discrepancies
- Prepare Corporate Action documents
- Performing financial controls
- Ensure the business continuity
- University degree (Finance, Economics or similar)
- Experience within the investment funds industry or SSC (accounting, finance or operations)
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive remuneration, social benefit package as well as training and development
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Analyses | Finance SSC / BPO | Banking | Officer | Specialist | Assistant | Finance | Administration | Migration | Operation | Financial | Administrator systemów operacyjnych i sieci