For our client, international SSC company located in Lodz city, we are looking for candidates with German skills interested in professional development in accounting area.
Scope of duties:
- Posting and processing invoicess in SAP system;
- Executing payments for company vendors;
- Contacting with vendors regarding payments and received invoices;
- Supporting department in improvement activities.
- At least bachelor degree in financial, business or administrative area;
- Very good English skills (B2)
- Good German skills (at least B1+)
- Familiarity with MS Excel program;
- Provious experience in accounting field - nice to have.
- Employment on the basis of permanent contract;
- Benefits: private medical healthcare, sport/lunch card, life inssurance;
- Flexible working hours (you can start your job between 7 AM and 9 AM and finish between 3 PM and 5 PM);
- Home office once a week after onboarding period.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc