Our Client is a world leader in delivering support and solutions to clients from around the globe. Its the biggest advisory company on polish market, hiring almost 3000 employees in 7 cities.
Currently the company is looking for a strong and experienced Manager, who will be focused on providing cutting-edge solutions dedicated to the biggest market players. This position is associated with great opportunity to build software architecture and colaborate closely with the clients, especially around EMEA region.
- acting as a leader for Java Development Team - coaching, people management, gainig knowlegde about best team qualities, mentoring the project team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve goals;
- client management - acting as a technical consutlant, providing expertise for clients and key stakeholders;
- planning and monitoring of the project deliverables;
- participating in the organization-wide people initiatives;
- at least 9 years of professional experience
- experience in roles like Scrum Master, Team Leader, Development Manager;
- excellent communication and project management skills, strong personality, ability to achive goals;
- experience in Java: J2EE, Web Services, SQL, ANT, XML (you have to be able to provide expertise and understand development process);
- being prepared to travel on daily basis (50% of working time), mostly to EMEA region;
- excellent English, other european language will be an advantage;
- atrractive salary;
- atrractive social package (language and business trainings, sport card, medical insurance, life insurance and many others);
- businness car or access to car allowance;
- possibility of participating in top technology projects;
- development opportunities.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja