We are curretly looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Audit Coordinator of Internal Controls.
The role will include:
- working with contacts across all departments monitoring and testing controls used to monitor Company internal controls
- conducting ongoing training & education on internal control related topics.
- reviewing of end-to-end business processes, analysis and documentation of processes risks and gaps, and subsequent remediation of identified deficiencies
- driving internal control improvement initiatives across the Company
- advising and counselling on any major process changes or system / process upgrades.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, controlling / accounting and reporting, BIG 4 audit
- capability of identifying weaknesses in the framework
- expertise in Internal Control, compliance, design of operational processes and controls
- ability to effectively communicate with internal and external audience
- fluent English is a must
- life insurance
- private medical care
- sport card
- yearly bonus
- flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely a couple of days per quarter
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta