For our client, one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions with SSC in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates for position:
In-house Recruiter EMEA
- Work closely with business in order to deeply understand teams’ organization structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Utilize this information to develop most effective recruiting strategies;
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback, offers negotiation and onboarding for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level;
- Efficiently and effectively utilize all sourcing channels such as job boards, employee referrals, career portals, job fairs and take other initiatives to attract and source talent at all levels, skill sets and experience;
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives;
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision-making;
- Provide hiring reports and performance metrics on a regular basis;
- Update recruiting activity in the system in a timely manner and ensure data integrity;
- Ensure process compliant with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting;
- Partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Recruiting experience with a strong preference of regional recruiting experience across functions
- Great communication skills - you will be able to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Authoritative skill using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, professional networks, and job boards
- Demonstrable ability to generate and create tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with Workday and Jobvite is a plus
- High sense of urgency, ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and actively within a team environment
- High attention to detail and thoroughness of work; operationally strong and disciplined
- Employment contract;
- Private Health Care;
- Sport Card;
- Lunch Cards.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja