You want to make difference , learn new areas of recruitment , develop yourself and be part of growing IT Team in Krakow- Time to apply to us !
- Being responsible for end to end recruitment process: searching with diverse platforms and using diverse recruitment tools; screening candidates, doing background checks conducting interviews, and progressing the candidates to the final stages
- Attracting candidates and matching them to positions based on clients’ requests
- Managing key clients and projects from IT sectors (ongoing companies, start-up)
- Building relationships with clients and candidates to have a better understanding of their hiring needs and requirements
- Providing advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 6+ months of sourcing, recruitment experience (IT area is a great plus)
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers
- Open to coordinate Clients
- Self-starter, multi-tasker and open to quickly develop
- HR, Public Administration, etc. IT graduates are also welcomed !
- Career development possibilities
- huge amount of trainings/workshops/ on the job trainings to advance your knowledge in IT recruitment
- on going trainings/ workshops to enhance your skills/experience in IT recruitment
- Work for polish and international companies, also start-up
- Benefits package
- Attractive salary, plus commission which could double or triple your salary
- International, dynamic work environment
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja