For one of our Clients, well-known company on Cracow market, we are looking for candidates for the position of :
IT Analyst with German (1st line support)
Are you ready for the next step in your international career? Please send us your CV in English.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing first line support for company employees workstations, servers, application software and hardware
- Diagnosing and resolving issues related to IT, LAN/WAN, MS Office, Windows, VPN, Active Directory
- Handling end users queries in English/German via phone, chat, email and ticketing system SNOW
- Advanced level of German and English (written and spoken) is essential
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office package
- Nice to have previous experience in customer service/support area
- PC/Laptop configuration familiarity
- Analytical skills
- Being able to communicate with other team members effectively
- Can do attitude
- Ability to gain new skills quickly
- Willingness to work in shifts (no night shifts)
Nice to have:
- Technical degree
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport card)
- Friendly working atmosphere and clear career path
- Wide range of trainings
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja