Our Client is an international company offering business solutions and outsourcing services. We are looking for experienced Candidates for HR Business Partner. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company where you will have a chance to expand your knowledge and skills.
- HR Business Partner acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes in the organization e.g. internal mobility, trainings, capacity/capability analisies.
- Manage performance of the team and drive the semi-annual performance evaluation process.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the management team.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Coordinates promotion cycle.
- Designs, implement and leads actions focused on minimizing attrition.
- 3 years of relevant experience as a HR Bussines Partner in international environment.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related discipline.
- Critical skills include: decision making, facilitation, influencing, financial acumen and negotiation.
- Proficient knowledge of HR concepts, regulations/ legislation, processes, policies and workflows.
- A working knowledge of Polish labor law.
- Strong written and verbal communication aptitude is a must.
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) skills
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization
- Permanent contract with competitive conditions
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and trainings
- Life Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Private medical care
- Annual performance bonus
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
HR and Administration and Law | Multilingual and Customer Service | HR | Customer service | Business partner | Manager | Legal advisor | Officer / clerk | Specialist | Advisor / counsellor | HR | Legal | Office | Outsourcing | Personal | Personnel | Polish labour law | Talent aquisition | Talent management | Executive | Development | Consulting | Compensation | Administration | HR Business Partner