For our Client, international leader in IT and New Technologies areas we are looking for an experienced professional for a position of Global Information Systems Domain Delivery Manager for Finance.
The hired person will join an office based in Krakow and will play a key role in leading the Global Information Systems team.
The person will:
- Be accountable for delivering end-to-end Information Systems solutions and services to our global and local business units in line with agreed schedule, cost and quality
- Collaborate with Business Engagement Managers, Domain Architects and Business Process Owners as well as with your fellow Information Systems organization leaders in order to ensure the delivery of world-class software-related business services
- Review the status and quality of the service, define and deliver the actions required to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with business needs
- Support the development, implementation, management, maintenance and optimization of internal Information Systems and cross-functional processes related to the service delivery / demand
- Ensure compliance with our Enterprise Architecture, the Application Roadmap and any other applicable directives and guidelines, especially those dealing with Information Systems service delivery
- Manage the assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs; participate in the definition of costs and schedules
RequirementsThe background required for this position:
- Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of Information Systems experience within the relevant IS domain (finance)
- Deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and Information Systems technologies
- Experience in managing large and diverse teams across multiple Information Systems technology domains
- Strong competence in spoken and written English is a must
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical Information Systems capabilities and solutions
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Good knowledge of financial, accounting and management processes
- Strong negotiation-, facilitation- and consensus building skills
- Benefits Package including min. (private medical care, Multisport or Multikafeteria, trainings and more)
- Annual bonus
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja