For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for Front-end Developer.
The Front-end Developer will be a key member of a newly forming team in the Kraków office and will have a vital role for the creation of the new solution using recent technologies like .NET Core, Angular, Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka and others in a microservices architecture.
Reporting to the Technical Team Leader they will also have liaison with Project Managers and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers to ensure high-quality software solutions are delivered and maintained for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with senior members to deliver in time, within budget and according to the company Quality procedures
- Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools
- Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
- Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing
- Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required
- Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle
- Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS 3, RESTful APIs, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2017, Redis, MongoDB, IIS7 – 8.5, Scrum, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- 3 years commercial experience with Angular and front-end technologies
- Experience of working in Agile projects
- Good command of English language
- Very good communicator
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Works well within the team
- Coordinating efforts on some projects
- Permanent contract
- Working in an international environment
- Private medical healthcare
- Life insurance
- Trainings and development opportunities
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja