For our Client, international, dynamically growing company, we are looking for experienced KPI Manager.
- Prepares reports to track performance of employees to enhance efficient evaluation
- Decision-making qualities, motivates personnel and shows effective management skills
- Assists in the training, supervision and maintenance of service
- Verifies SLA's and KPI's in a team, and delegates workload for different projects
- Experience on similar position within workload management
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in scheduling, prioritizing tasks and delegating according to needs
- Team player attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong supervisory, leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication
- Work in dynamically growing, international environment
- Benefits package
- Office located in the city center
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta