A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be engaged in advanced financial processes for various divisions across Europe. The role will be based in Krakow's Centre of Excellence.
Work place : KRAKOW
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, business forecast, business planning, reporting activities for divisions in Europe.
- Participation in month end closures and balances substantiation.
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination (communication with business partners from various departments: sales, SCM, controlling team)
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Deliver presentations for review meetings and materials for stakeholders across Europe
- Degree in area of Accounting, Finance, Economy.
- Qualifications in area of International Finances (CIMA, CFA, ACCA) would be an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience with work in financial analysis, management reporting, controlling preferable in international structures.
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards: US GAAP, IFRS or IAS reporting framework.
- Proficient level of English allowing to easily communicate in multinational environment.
- Extended skills in use of MS Excel and Access software. Skills in VBA/SQL
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving skills. Proactive approach and enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Stable conditions of employment
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare, Multibenefit card, language lessons.
- Clear career development possibilities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Investment | Accountancy | Audit | Specialist | Administrator | Advisor / counsellor | Analyst | Assistant | Auditor | Controller | Officer / clerk | Accountant | Corporate | Business | Product | Process | Finance | Financial | Department | Data entry | Due dilligence | Business unit | Back office | Administration | AML | Compliance | US GAAP | Treasury | VAT | Valuation / pricing | Reporting | Risk | GAAP | Excel | General ledger | ACCA | Asset management | CIMA | Controlling | ERP | Hyperion | IFRS | General | Retail | Analityk finansowy