We are searching for Financial Analyst with payroll or accounting experience whose main duties will be the following:
- Providing analytics to business initiatives.
- Developing a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Providing complexable financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business
- Handling more complex business issues.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- First level university degree with a focus in Business or Economics recommended.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
- Good communication skills ( fluent English)
- Good business application skills (Microsoft Excel).
- Good analytical skills.
- Attractive salary
- Temporary contract ( 1 year )
- Internal and external trainings
- Additional benefits
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc