For our Client international company which work in different areas of business like IT, consulting and accountancy we are currently looking for a Finance and HR Coordinator.
- Analyzing financial data
- Support and assist the client invoicing process
- Support PO & Invoice tracking process
- Work on ad-hoc projects and requests from Finance Manager
- Managing expenses in branch
- Participation in the annual budget process
- Provides support for benefit registration and on-boarding process
- Managing with Ad-hoc HR projects
- Higher education degree
- Very good English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Administrator/Business Support /Finance support role in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Great training system
- International, dynamic work environment
- Financial Bonus
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta