We are currently looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Finance Systems Support Specialist role based in an international corporation.
Main duties will include:
- daily monitoring of system time reconciliation reports
- handling queries from colleagues from the UK and Middle East
- files management and update
- supporting emails and telephone queries from colleagues (mostly mail/ticket work)
- updating data in various Finance Systems databases.
RequirementsAn ideal candidate will have:
- fluent English in speaking and writing - expected C1 (to work with the UK)
- some experience within SSC accounting (1-2 years)
- a streak for technology and system work
- good customer and problem solving skills
- a willingness to develop new skills in a variety of Finance and IT applications.
BenefitsThe company offers 6 different benefit packages to choose from.
Very attractive office location - central Warsaw.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Multilingual and Customer Service | Finance SSC / BPO | Finance | Accountancy | Specialist | Support | Finance | Accounts payable | Customer | 1st line | Specjalista ds. finansów