On behalf of our client – international company located in Lodz - we are seeking experienced candidate for the position of Facility Manager.
- Maintenance and control of communication installations, hvac systems, lighting, computer network and wiring in the facility.
- Daily cooperation with subcontractors.
- Managing optimization projects related to consumption of utilities.
- Managing project aiming at facility renovation and rebuilding
- Close cooperation with EHS Department.
- Previous professional experience on similar position gained preferably in manufacturing company.
- Experience in managing cost optimization projects.
- Team management skills.
- Very good English language skills.
- University degree.
BenefitsThe offer contains:
- benefits: private medical care, sports card, group insurance, CSFF
- the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and participate in interesting projects
- support in the adaptation process
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Construction and Real Estate | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Miscellaneous | Infrastructural | Facility | Logistics | Production | Manager | Technician | Landlord coordinator | Maintenance | Water | Light | Waste | High voltage | Fire protection | Technical | Facility Manager