For our Client, the largest telecommunications operator in EU, who is opening a new office in Warsaw to meet its increasing demands, we are currently looking for candidate for the position of: Enagement Lead.
The person will:
- Work closely with Alliance Head, Service Sales teams and Customers to position and propose company's capabilities, service offerings, building awareness and pipeline, and overseeing the delivery of commercially acceptable business.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are attained through successful delivery of services.
- Act as the primary interface between Account/Service line Sales Teams/Customer and the rest of the Delivery organisation
- Responsible for qualifying services opportunities
- Driving initial meetings with customers, introducing other capabilities / service offerings at the appropriate point
- Take ownership for the development of joint go to market proposals
- Participate in Services negotiation and contract process in close cooperation with delivery senior management, - Account/service line sales and commercial teams
- Understand and actively position the full portfolio of Service capabilities as they relate to the sale of key/focus offerings and propositions, as well as standalone Service offerings if/when appropriate
- Liaise with delivery operations team to appropriately resource projects in a timely manner, resolve resource conflicts and manage Customer expectation
- Provide necessary oversight to ensure the delivery of Services activities result in agreed/expected outcomes (e.g. high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and profitable margins)
- Work with Delivery Excellence, Delivery Head, Sr. Project Managers to ensure that any delivery challenges are highlighted and managed at an early stage to avoid escalations and failing projects.
- 5+ years of Proven experience of developing revenue opportunities
- Proven experience of working in partner development with Microsoft and / or AWS having contacts you can use is highly advantageous
- Proven ability of build trusting relationships and developing strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Lead sales & partner engagement meetings
- Develop joint go-to-market
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Benefit package
- Competitive salary
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja
IT and Telecommunications | Sales and Marketing | Telecommunication | Sales | IT process / service | Key account manager | Director | Manager | Cloud | Azure MS | Office 365 | Business development | Telecommunication | Przedstawiciel handlowy