An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious DevOps Engineers. Our client is one of the technology leader in different market areas. It is dynamic and profitable company that makes sense of the world’s energy sector. The team delivers the best solutions in energy, automation and power engineering industries so you will having a real influence on power generation all over the world.
About the role:
On this position you will having an unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills taking part in solving the biggest challenges of our client.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Operations Engineer that will join Cracow team. The role requires highly developed communications skills and proactiveness to create an added value, bring a change to the organization and empower it.
- Improving tools and processes towards more automation,
- Performing continuous integration activities,
- Advising development teams in connection with software configuration management, branching and test automation strategies,
- Explore, releasing, deploying new technologies,
- Cooperating closely with various global product teams,
- Target and fix operational issues;
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or Operation engineering position,
- Proficiency in cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure technology),
- Experience with microservices infrastructure with Docker;
- Great understanding of both (Linux and Windows) platforms and its administration,
- Knowledge of CI (Jenkins, VSTS, TFS or relevant),
- Ability to code in .NET and C#,
- Scripting skills: Bash, Powershell, Python, SQL,
- Passion to automate software engineering tasks,
- Familiar with Scrum methodology,
- Advanced English skills,
- Well-organized, easy-going approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field;
- Stable employment in a company with strong experience in new technologies,
- Exciting opportunity to develop collaborate with an international environment,
- Personal development opportunities in each area, meetups,
- Fully-paid trainings (you can improve your technical and also soft skills),
- Funding to public transport or car park,
- Relocation package,
- Attractive salary (perm),
- Annual bonus,
- Private medical care, sports card;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja
IT and Telecommunications | Enginneering | Telecommunication | IT process / service | Software | Energy | Programmer / developer | Engineer | Technician | Operator | RandD | Automation | Docker | SQL | Bash | .NET | C# | Linux | Programista