For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer.
The job duties:
- Supports and maintains tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Drives, designs, implements, and maintains deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Supports development activities in all features in our Continuous Integration Platform.
- Collaborates with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as it moves through company’s entire deployment pipeline.
- Supports the maintenance of all operational activities related to DevOps systems.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline.
- Champions Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes.
- Responsible for understanding third party application automation products and applying them to development tasks in a reliable manner.
- Creates software scripts to automate test, staging and production service deployments.
- Understands where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and supports projects to implement these solutions to gain organizational savings.
- Documents all DevOps and Continuous Delivery processes and systems.
RequirementsStrong relevant experience in DevOps engineering, including experience in the following:
- Linux or Windows systems including monitoring and tuning of app/Web tier;
- Various scripting languages such as Perl, Shell Scripting, Python, Powershell, Bash, Julia; and
- Continuous Integration using tools such as GIT, Maven / Gradle, Jenkins/Hudson, Sonar, Azure DevOps, and Artifactory
- Good English skills.
Additional experience in the following preferred:
- Deployment Automation and Configuration Management tools like Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Salt / Terraform;
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, GoogleCloud, Rackspace, or Amazon EC2, Docker;
- Message Queues such as (Mule, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka or similar technologies);
- Managing and integrating test automation (Selenium, MSVS Test Platform, etc.) into various points in a development pipeline;
- Monitoring and log analytics tools (similar to elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB, Nagios, Cacti, Splunk, Zabbix); and/or
- Java, C#, .NET development experience;
- Enterprise application performance tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics);
- Experience with vRealize Suite.
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Life insurance,
- Trainings and development opportunities;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja