For our Client the leader of IT Services and Technical Support Services we are looking for candidates, who will join to international team in Wroclaw for Deployment Advisory Specialist position.
You will be responsible for establishing the technical strategy for developing cloud services.
- Designing document for customers and deployment engineers
- Providing guidance on best practices and expected product behavior throughout the deployment
- Working with sales team to ensure customer requirements
- Ability to communicate, inspire and motivate staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of networking and security products such as routers and firewalls
- Working knowledge of authentication systems such as LDAP and MS Active Directory
- Familiarity with IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Knowlegde IIS Web Server administration
- Using operating systems including Windows, Mac, and GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of using network troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, Traceroute, and MTR
- full time employment
- private medical care,
- life insurance
- all necessary trainings
- professional Coach support
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta